Majestic is able to offer services to the following groups:
- Families referred for independent residential assessment whose children may be at risk;
- Young parents under the age of 16;
- Expectant parents;
- Single female or male parents;
- Two parent families;
- Parent (s) with one or more children;
- Parents of children with complex health or development needs;
- Families with learning difficulties;
- Families with mental health difficulties;
- Families with drug, alcohol or behavioural issues;
- Families where there has been a history of domestic abuse;
- Parents with their own history of social care involvement;
- Families who will benefit from non-residential support within the community;
- Families where English is not their first language.
We accept parents who have addiction problems. However we do insist on abstinence from illicit drugs and, or alcohol prior to entry to Majestic.
Referrals are accepted nationwide from Local Authority Social Services Departments, Health Authorities, Solicitors or directly from the Courts.
We will require our own referral form to be completed in order to help us to reach decision as to whether the family is suitable for a placement at Majestic.