Due to up and coming expansion within our service a rewarding opportunity has arisen and we are currently looking for an Experienced Administrator to work for our Residential Family Centre Service supporting Managers and Social Workers. We are seeking full time hours (part time of over 32 hours may be considered).
Competitive Salary Range of £18,000 – £23,000 per annum. We offer 36 days annual leave per year and a loyalty scheme which rewards you with extra annual leave following 2 years of service. We have a company pension scheme and an Employee Assistance Programme which offers health and wellbeing support to staff and their families.
Majestic Family Services is a dynamic company specialising in parenting assessments and parenting support programmes based in South East Kent. OFSTED judge our services as ‘Outstanding’.
– The role of an Administrator within our service would involve all administrative duties to support the Registered Manager, to include, recording and producing high quality sets of minutes, updating spreadsheets on assessments, updating databases, supporting the social workers with day to day tasks on SharePoint, booking meetings, arranging appointments and meetings for team members and all other general admin tasks to support the running of the service.
· Experience of working in an administrative role
· Excellent knowledge and experience of computer/word/outlook based systems
· GCSE in Maths and English at C Grade or above
· Enthusiastic and motivated person who has the ability to adapt to a busy environment
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Calm, approachable manner, adaptable and non-judgemental
· Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
· Confident and proactive
· Excellent organisational skills
· NVQ Level 2 or above in Business Administration of equivalent qualification
· Previous experience in an administrative role in a Social Care or Mental Health Support setting
· Any relevant or transferrable skills, such as First Aid trained
· Minute taking experience
· Holds a driving licence and has use of own car
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for candidates who have proven administrative skills and have the ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks.
Majestic Family Services is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of right to work in the UK.
The final reports which commissioners receive are detailed and written well. Points made are supported by clear evidence. The report brings together well the story of a family’s time at the centre, the journey that parents have been on and the progress that they make.